Planned Preventative Maintenance
DWYERtech has qualified staff in all areas of its business and as such are able to offer comprehensive maintenance reporting data including condition assessment, maintenance recommendations, energy saving initiatives and component replacement cost estimates. This assists out clients with medium to long term budget planning and business continuity planning. We can provide planned preventive maintenance in the following fields.
- Backflow tests and repairs
- Boilers, both gas and coal fired
- Tempering valve checks and repairs
- Safety shower and eyewash tests and repairs
- Floor waste checks
- Fire hydrant tests and repairs
- Roof and gutter inspections/repairs and sump clean outs
- Hot water cylinder checks
- Sewer and stormwater
- Circulating pumps, radiators and heating pipe work
- Building structure and external envelope
- Electrical safety or wiring, distribution boards and appliances
DWYERtech constantly back up all our electronic records so you can be assured all information gathered on your behalf will remain safe and available for years to come.